Solar System in Jordan
We are dedicated to maintaining our leadership in the renewable energy AND delivering higher efficiency to the global photovoltaic industry.
We are the loyal partner of the photovoltaic industry, creating greater value for the customers’ investment.
We are devoted to driving the development of the photovoltaic industry, powering into a green world for future generations.
We are confident Al-Manhal Renewable Energy (MRE) will be your smart choice as renewable energy partner to achieve the maximum outcome.
Al-Manhal Renewable energy Represents many of the world’s most powerful international and European agencies, ranked among the world’s most powerful companies with quality and sales volume.
-Also supply Installation, Operation and Maintenance all types of Solar System
Types of Solar System
On Grid Solar System
Similarly, when the Power generated by the Solar PV system is not enough to satisfy the requirement of the load applied, Power is imported from the Utility Grid.
How It Works
Advantages Of An On-Grid System
Guaranteed savings on your electricity bill
- The power generated by an On-Grid Solar PV System is guaranteed to be cheaper than the power imported from the Utility Grid
- The ‘buy back period’ for a Solar PV System is generally less than 5 years, meaning you can recover your investment in less than 5 years
No batteries needed
- An On-Grid Solar PV System does not require having local storage of power
- This eliminates a need for batteries, which brings the cost of the system down
- It also saves the owner of the Solar PV System from maintaining and storing the batteries, thus saving
Off Grid Solar System
How It Works
Advantages Of An Off-Grid System
No Utility Grid access needed
- Off-Grid Solar systems can be setup in remote locations where access to the Utility Grid is limited
- These setups are localised and self-sustaining thus, no external equipment or support is needed
- An Off-Grid Solar PV System is a self-sufficient closed system and thus, it does not depend upon external factors such as power cuts for its functionality
- This system can be used to supply power to essential equipment/appliances in locations where power cuts are frequent and regular.
Hybrid Solar System
How It Works
Advantages Of An Hybrid System
Ensures round the clock Power supply
- A Hybrid Solar PV System combines the best of both of On-Grid and Off-Grid Solar PV Systemsand thus, having both the grid connection and the batteries ensures that you receive round theclock power supply regardless of Grid power availability
- A Hybrid Solar PV System can supply electricity in situations where the Grid Power is extremely unreliable and can also be tailored to particular requirements of the location by using various layouts and capacity of batteries
Put the roof of your business to work, make long-term saving on electricity costs and products solar power